Wednesday 17 December 2014

Bake Along Challenge # 6 : Chocolate

Hi everyone...I'm back with my event after a looonngggg absence. Yup, life has been super busy with the arrival of the princess, a new job, an upcoming new house, a home baking business and a long distance marriage with the husband pursuing his Masters..Phewww. In the midst of all this, I've missed cooking and baking for pleasure. So, here goes.. Bake Along Challenge #6..I hope it will inspire me and you to try out a new recipe as it's the holiday season after all!



And the Theme is : Chocolate

Yes, let's start off with this favourite ingredient of mine.

 So, do join in and make some yummy treats ;)

The simple rules are :
1. Follow my blog
2. Bake anything using Chocolate, it can be cocoa, white, milk or dark chocolate..your choice.
3.Add your post to the linky tool provided and also post a link of this event in your post.
4. Usage of logo is mandatory.
5. Any number of entries are allowed.
6. Event runs from 17/12/14 till 30/1/15.

I will post a round up of the event in the month of Feb.

Happy Baking ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment