Wednesday 18 September 2013

Bake Along Challenge - Pie, Tart and Quiches

Hi everyone..Welcome yet again to my Bake Along Challenge...
After nearly a year, I'm hosting this Event in my blog..been busy with the pregnancy and the baby..
So, here we go..the comeback of Bake Along Challenge kicks off with Pie, Tart and Quiches..
Hmmm...I love pies, tarts and quiches...both the savoury and the sweet ones. The end result of a beautiful pie with buttery crust will truly make the extra time and work worthwhile.
All pie lovers out there, do take part and post your bakes here for everyone to try and enjoy ;)
As usual, there are some simple rules to follow, and I will do a round-up of all the entries.



The rules :,
1. Follow my blog.
2. You may send in as many links as you want...archived posts are also accepted...do link it using the linky tool at the end of this page and send a pic to my email add (resh_82@hotmail.com)...for the round-up ;)
3. Use of above logo is advised and your post should link back to this event page...
4. To those who do not have a blog, do send your entries to resh_82@hotmail.com Pls include your name, pic, recipe and 'Bake Along Challenge' as the subject.
5. Event starts today till October 31st 2013.
Happy Baking ;)



5 comments:

  1. Hey Resh, so glad that you have started this wonderful event back.. This was the first baking group I joined and chocolate shortbread was the first bake.. would love to take part in this again.. Will send in my entries soon. Happy hosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats great Divya...anticipating ur entries ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope my entry qualifies - it is a savory pie although the "crust" is not flour based

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my entry qualifies - it is a savory pie although the "crust" is not flour based

    ReplyDelete