Thursday 25 April 2013

Eggless Banana Choco Chips Loaf

I love baking banana cakes...but of coz without using banana essence as I feel it gives the cake a fake banana smell which is indeed quite strong..I decided to make this eggless banana cake to give my vegetarian neighbour who has come about to help me with my baby during confinement...it was truly thoughful of her.
This cake turned out exactly how I hoped it will be : easy to make, moist, delicious and irressitable ;)


You need :

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Preheat oven 180 degrees.
In a big bowl, sift together flour, b.powder and b.soda. Add sugar and mix well. Then add in the oil and mashed bananas. Mix and add in vanilla. Lastly add choco chips.Mix well to combine. Pour into a prepared loaf pan and bake for 35-40 mins or till done...

2 comments: