Monday 21 May 2012

Spicy Potatoes Dry Fry

This is a really easy dish to make and tastes yummy...good with curd rice...;)

Ingredients :
3 potatoes (diced small)
1 large Bombay onion (sliced thinly)
some mustard seeds
2 sprigs of curry leaves
1 tbsp garlic-ginger paste
oil
3/4 tbsp dry chilli flakes
salt

Method :
Heat enough oil in a pan and deep fry potatoes till slightly golden and keep aside.
In another pan, heat a little oil, fry the mustard seeds and add onions,saute.. add in curry leaves and garlic-ginger paste...once well corporated and fragrant, add in the potatoes,chilli flakes and salt...
Mix well and Saute till potatoes are well cooked..Serve hot ;)


6 comments:

  1. Appetizing and tasty fry !! love to have with sambar rice !!

    Ongoing event
    CC:Mom's Recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty & very yummy! Love everything with a touch of spice! Bookmarking this recipe! Have a nice day, Resh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicious n great side dish..You can link this to my event,show me your HITS-Iron Rich Foods,link is below:-)

    Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
    in the following ongoing events-
    Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
    EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very tasty & yes..perfect with curd rice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spicy recipe, I make this very often, but I add red chilli powder or green chillies instead of flakes.. I love this template I used it earlier :) You have a lovely space.. Happy to follow you :) Do visit mine if you have time to spare..
    http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete