Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ice-cream Sundae For Two

My husband had a busy weekend...so wanted to give him a little surprise afta dinner...made him a choc sundae...took me oni minutes...but the important thing is...he loved it :)
Sorry..the pics are not perfect as I grabbed a few shots before the ice-cream melts...

I used Death By Chocolate Premium Ice-cream by Sunnyside Farms.....a handful of strawberries and a banana...plus Hershey's Choc Syrup and some french butter love letters.....


Arrange sliced bananas and strawberries in a sundae cup....put a layer of choc sauce in between...and top it with 2 scoops of ice cream and a couple of love letters....dessert for two is ready to go :)

Linked this to my ongoing event : Chocolate Lover, Berries, Banana Recipes, Sweet Luv, Valentine Fest.
Dish For Loved Ones




6 comments:

  1. yummylicious icecream !! looks wonderful !!

    Ongoing Event - CC-Dish For Loved Ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbly done dessert.....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great....I love choco icecream with spl strawberry..

    visit @ ma blog in ur free time :-)

    http://preeti-kitchen.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sundaes are always a hit at my house too! yum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy dessert .. my kids will love it. Thx for linking to the event.

    Vardhini
    Event: Sweet Luv
    Event: Strawberries

    ReplyDelete