Friday 10 February 2012

Event #2 : Comfort Food

Hi all...this is my 2nd event....my ongoing event Chocolate Lover ends on 15th Feb....my 2nd event is called Comfort Food and it's very simple...just create any dish that means comfort food to u or ur family...you may send in as many links as possible ...this event starts now till 30 th march....if you may ask, some of the famous comfort foods are ice-cream, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, chicken pot pies, pancakes, waffles, hot chocolate and marshmallows, chicken stew, soups, chocolates, warm cakes, pies...and the list goes on...


Your dish can even be something very different but brings comfort to you...
The rules are simple,
1. Follow my blog.
2. You may send in as many links as you want but only posts posted from 10th Feb 2012 onwards...do link it using the linky tool at the end of this page and send a pic to my email add...for the round-up ;)
3. Use of above logo is mandatory and your post should link back to this event to help spread the word...
4. To those who do not have a blog, do send your entries to resh_82@hotmail.com Pls include your name, pic, recipe and 'Comfort Food' as the subject.

24 comments:

  1. Awesome Event..following ur space.....do visit mine in ur free time :-)

    http://preeti-kitchen.blogspot.in/
    Valentine Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice event Resh, following you . Do visit mine for your participation in the ongoing events.

    Cheers
    UK Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice event...following ur space...do visit mine when free ;)
    http://srivastavacharu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st tym @ ur space... Linked some of my posts...
    Do visit http://bestofmykitchen.blogspot.in @ ur free tym
    Ongoing event "Holi Hai"
    "Beat The Heat"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear,linked my entry for this fabulous event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linked my entry & following u.. do be a part of my event

    Ongoing Event: I'm a STAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice event. Just linked my entry- Spinach Moong dhal. Following you. Do visit my space in your free time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Event Resh. Just linked my entries here.Happy hosting and glad to follow U.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi rosh !! have linked my entry. Do visit my blog http://thecacographerr.blogspot.in/ wen you find time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi rosh.....sent u an entry for the event :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Resh! one more entry from moi :) Do submit some of your recipes to my ongoing event too!

    P.S. Is your pet name Rosh...can see some of them addressing you as Rosh ;) For a minute I thought I was at the wrong blog lol

    Chef Al dente On going event: Gimme GREEN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yup...mistakenly calling me Rosh...haha...will try to send in some entries soon..about time I cooked something green..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice one Resh, just linked my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Resh,linked my entry for your lovely event.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello,
    First time here, great event linked my recipe.
    Following you...

    I would appreciate if you visit my blog.
    Take care and happy hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will hop by to your blog next ;)..thnx for the link...

      Delete
  16. Linked my another recipe for the wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi all,
    Linked my ultimate comfort food...meat loaf
    njoy,
    anuja

    ReplyDelete
  18. just linked my recipe .. and first time at your space.. nice event... do check my blog in your spare time .. following you :)
    Reshmi @ Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have linked my recipe.First time here. Loved your blog !I am Ur new follower..Check out my blog when u r free at
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Resh,

    Just In time I come across your event. I have sent my Palak Panner for your event. Hope you will like it. Happy to Follow you..

    -Mythreyi
    Yum! Yum! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lINKED MY ENTRY
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete